Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One more shot at South Salt Lake

Just when I thought I finally got the bad taste of south salt lake politics out of my mouth I decided to take another swallow. Last week I was contacted by Ethan Millard ("the most feared blogger in Utah" thanks to his blog. He wanted to do a spot on his new radio show about how Bill Anderson accidentally sent me an email saying how I was a whiner that should go back to playing my X-Box. The email was meant for other members of the city council, but he sent a copy to me too. Well I guess it is no wonder that he is having trouble running the city. I don't imagine that too many people in South Salt Lake read this blog, but you may want to send old Bill an email anyways to thank him for raising property taxes 134% in the poorest community in Utah. Send your letters to
banderson@southsaltlakecity.com
In the mean time ya'll should check out Ethan's radio show The Night Side Project it is on every night on KSL.
So I am having difficulty switching my emphasis on Texas politics, I still am a Utahn at heart and I haven't decided where I will be casting my ballot come November. But just an FYI for all of those registered Texans. There is a libertarian running for Govenor. His name is James Werner. So check him out.
But on the Utah front I never thought I would say this but it is time we brought Orin Hatch down. It is nice to have someone with so much clout on our side in Washington, but he has been in way to long and he I think at this point he cares more about his position then he does about Utah. Lets vote for some one who really is going to listen to the voice of the people, and not just where the cash is coming from! If I vote in Utah my vote is going to Pete Ashdown!

No comments: