Thursday, September 25, 2008

Splash and Dash


Last month I began my first semester of graduate school, and it felt like something was missing. Perhaps it was the full load of classes, the pressure of getting home work done, or even late nights in the Clyde. Regardless of what was causing this emptiness I knew there was only one cure. While at BYU the highlight of each semester was the splash and dash. Regardless of how miserable things got in school the Splash and Dash would put me back on top--not really the top, I took 3rd every time except once, but whose counting. So once again I am hoping it will temporarily fill the hole where a heart should be. For those of you who are aching to be aching come out saturday for your chance to be the one who insures I take home another bronze medal.

1 comment:

Steph said...

3rd place you say...is that with everything in your life? Always the bridesmaid never the bride...sad.