Friday, December 12, 2008

Final Final

As many of you already know, just before thanksgiving break I decided that a doctorate degree in Mechanical Engineering would not help me attain any goal that seemed even remotely desirable (at least that is what I'm still trying to convince myself of). As such I have put an end to my days as a University of Texas graduate student. I quickly realized it would have been wise to come to that conclusion after taking my last final as my motivation to study approached zero faster than a fourier series heading to infinity at light speed. However I still had the desire to exit at the top of my game. So I put my final cramming abilities to test one more time. And I must say I surprised myself. I think this is how Micheal Jordon must have felt when he retired from the NBA the first time. Well at least now I know if things don't work out for me in minor league baseball then I can take another stab incompressible flow.

No comments: