Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Want My Raise Back Bernanke!

Two days ago I heard a report that inflation was higher than it had been in years. 1% in January alone. Ben Bernanke said that the rising inflation rates will lower the unemployment rate. He also denied the notion that America is moving into the stagflation that we had in the 70's. I find it interesting that the only presidential candidate's who is talking about the problems we are facing with the Fed is Ron Paul.
Bloomberg might, and although he said he won't be running. I think what he is really saying is "these guys are no good, they don't have real solutions, so I'll announce my candidacy's next month."
But in any event, keep in mind that the only reason the unemployment rate will drop next month is because you just got a pay decrease.

No comments: