Monday, July 21, 2008

Occam's Razor

Simplify. One thing I am constantly trying to do is to simplify my life. Part of the reasons I hate getting new stuff is it means that I am going to have more things to do, more things to store, more things to take care of. This is one (there are other...many others) reason I hate pets. Suddenly you have to make sure there is food for it, you need to walk it, clean up it's hair, it's poop, take it to the vet, until finally you reach that glorious day when a car runs it over. When I buy something I don't want to have to take care of it to. I don't understand why people would buy more problems. Less is more...more freedom. there is one downside to this philosophy however, it can get lonely, but at least your not cleaning up other peoples poop.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Amen to that!