Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the Austin Zoo

This week a friend and I started matching all of my friends with characters from Winnie the Poo. Then I realized I am basically living in a Zoo. All of my friends could be matched with some sort of animal. That is when I began writing the story of the Austin Zoo. There is a Tiger who is always up for a challenge, but he can't be out smarted by the friendly fox. If you have anything that is broken just go see Beaver. And if you need advice you will have to make the journey to the ocean to ask the Blue Whale, the all knowing oracle, what you should do. So stayed tuned to find out what happens when a Swan and a Lemur compete for the attention of a Llama who is in love with a Killer Whale. And yes, if you have ever lived in Austin you will be in the story.

No comments: