Thursday, August 21, 2008

I think I made a huge mistake...

Today I registered for my first class as a UT longhorn. While trying to do so I realized a few things. One, how horrible their web site is. It didn't take long before I had a list of about 20 ways they could be categorizing their content to make it more user friendly. As I did this I realized a second thing, how much I like my current job. But, after 20 frustrating minutes I was finally able to add my first class...Compressible Flow. I don't think I realized how ridiculous this was until at lunch today when I told my co worker. "Compressible Flow? You're taking a class in Compressible Flow? What exactly were you doing this morning that possessed you to do that?" I still haven't come up with an answer for him.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Let's take a step back, I'm not sure I know what possess you to do most things you do...when it's not free.