Monday, August 04, 2008

Time to Tri


4 years ago I was hit while riding my bike. It was the week before the Jordan Triathlon. Do to the unforeseen injuries I incurred, I had to miss that race. And so began my sabbatical. But this weekend it will finally come to an end when I participate in my cousin Tiffany's ward triathlon. It should be a tortoise and the hare race, so as long as everyone decides to take periodic brakes during the race I should do great. Anyone who thinks they can beat me while I'm still getting back into my groove, meet me down at Barton Springs Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Steph said...

haha you are a tortoise! That is you, spot on! It's so true. You are steady but so slow, very predictable, wise (yeah, I feel like overall they are wise creatures) and you have a thick, outer shell which makes you really hard to hug tight.